Change of circumstances

Please let us know if you have moved house (or are new to the district, or moving away), changed your name, or have other changes in your circumstances. This will help us to contact you and to keep our records up to date. It is important to inform us when you move house so we can bill you correctly for your Council Tax.

Let us know a change of address or register for council tax This link will take you to an external website...

Please use the online form to let us know a change of name (or other details):

We may need additional details for our records, as well as the information you have given us. If we need more details, we will contact you.

This online form and email address are intended for changes of name and/or address. *Please do not submit financial information via this form.

The information you provide will only be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act. If you have problems with the form, contact us.

Or to report a change in circumstance for an existing Housing Benefit Claim online.

If you do not wish to fill in the online form, please contact us.

Last reviewed: 28 - 03 - 2019

Was this page helpful?YesNo