The cabinet is responsible for the most of the council's day-to-day decisions. It is made up of the leader of the council and between four and eight councillors, each of whom have a different portfolio responsibility.
The cabinet meets every other month and the meetings are open to the public. To find out when the cabinet meets, see the meetings section of our website. If you want to address the council or ask a question you can do so as long as you live or work in the Vale. The question or statement must relate to the council's powers and duties or affect the district.
The cabinet is as follows:
- Cllr Emily Smith - Leader
- Cllr Debby Hallett - Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Corporate Services
- Cllr Andy Crawford - Cabinet Member for Finance
- Cllr Helen Pighills - Cabinet Member for Community Services
- Cllr Neil Fawcett - Cabinet Member for Legal and Democratic
- Cllr Bethia Thomas - Cabinet Member for Development and Regeneration
- Cllr Catherine Webber - Cabinet Member for Planning
- Cllr Judy Roberts - Cabinet Member for Partnership and Insight
- Cllr Ruth Molyneaux - Cabinet Member for Housing Needs, Community Safety and Licensing
- Cllr Jenny Hannaby - Cabinet Member for Environmental Services
Last reviewed: 16 - 05 - 2019