Enjoying your old age
Help and advice for the over 50s on pensions and retirement.
Pensions and retirement
- Working, jobs and pensions - advice and information on pensions. Offers help with working out the amount of State Pension and Pension Credit that you are entitled to. Information on for people 60 and over.
- Travel concessions - bus pass scheme.
- , an umbrella organisation providing information and services for voluntary organisations in Oxfordshire.
- - Self-help organisation for people no longer in full-time employment providing educational, creative and leisure opportunities in a friendly environment.
- Age UK - the UK's largest charity working with and for older people
Services for older people
- Mears Home Improvement Ltd - provides advice to elderly and disabled homeowners on repairs, adaptations or income support.
- Disabled facilities grants cover the cost of adaptations to help elderly and disabled people continue to live independently in their home.
- Assisted waste collections - If you have difficulties putting out your rubbish and recycling collection due to a disability, illness or infirmity, and there is no one else to put it out, we can make alternative arrangements to help you.
Last reviewed: 09 - 01 - 2018