Finding a home

There are lots of options to find a suitable home whether you are a single person, couple or a family.

If you are working you may wish to consider purchasing a home through the help to buy schemes.

Or you may want to rent a property through the private sector or a room from family or friends.

You may require supported housing as you find it difficult to live independently.

There are housing options for people over 55 and adults with disabilities.

Also information for those leaving the armed forces.

Last reviewed: 24 - 10 - 2016

Was this page helpful?YesNo