Green Deal Home Improvement Fund
You may be able to claim back money from the government if you make energy saving improvements to your home. The Green Deal Home Improvement Fund (GDHIF) offers cash back vouchers when you install solid wall insulation or when you install two of the following:
- a condensing gas boiler on mains gas
- double or triple glazing as a replacement for single glazing
- secondary glazing
- energy efficient replacement external doors
- cavity wall insulation
- floor insulation
- flat-roof insulation
- insulation for a room in the roof
- a replacement warm air unit
- fan-assisted storage heaters
- a waste water heat recovery system
The Green Deal Home Improvement Fund opens and closes to new applications throughout the year. Due to high demand, the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund often closes to new applications very quickly. For the latest information on the Green Deal Home Improvement Fund please visit the website.
Impartial and independent advice on the Green Deal can be found at www.gov.uk/greendeal or by calling the Energy Saving Advice Service on 0300 123 1234.
Last reviewed: 27 - 05 - 2015