Building Control

Building Control


Download Building Regulation Forms and Charges.

Building Regulation Submission Form (179.1 KB) PDF

Building Regulation Table of Fees and Charges This link will take you to an external website...

We have a dedicated team of professionally qualified surveyors and support staff providing a responsive customer focused service dedicated to delivering high quality advice, technical support, plan assessment and site inspections for a full range of projects.

Working with our partners we also have experience of working across both England and Wales and so we are able to offer you a national service at a local level.

Our philosophy is about building relationships with you, our customers, whether you are using us for the first time or are a regular customer, our shared service is here to provide you with a positive building experience.

To find out more take a look at our latest prospectus.

Credit card payments can be made after you submit your application by ringing the Building Control support team on 01235 540357.

Please be aware that if you are thinking about carrying out building work to your home you may need planning permission as well as building regulations approval. More information about the difference between the two types of permission can be found on the pages listed below. For more details about how to apply for planning permission please see either:

Vale of White Horse information

South Oxfordshire information

If you need more information or advice about a building control issue, please get in touch with the team.




Last reviewed: 04 - 08 - 2015

Was this page helpful?YesNo