Assisted collections

Help with your rubbish and recycling collections

If you have difficulties putting out your rubbish and recycling for collection due to a disability, illness or infirmity, and there is no one else to put it out, we may be able to provide an assisted collection. 

Please ask for a council officer to visit you and carry out an assessment (see contacts section of this page). 

Last reviewed: 11 - 01 - 2018

Was this page helpful?YesNo