Temporary event notices

If you’re organising an event and want to sell or supply alcohol, or provide entertainment such as music, dancing or film, but you don’t hold a premises licence or club premises certificate, then you may need to submit a Temporary Event Notice (TEN). TENs can also be used by licensed premises to change or extend … Continue reading Temporary event notices