District Community Centre
Welcome to the District Centre
The District Centre is a beautiful, spacious community building sited at the very centre of Great Western Park. Situated by the bustling shops and pub. The centre has parking outside and a bus stop to the town centre and railway station.
All public spaces in the centre are wheelchair accessible, with wide doorways and step-free access. The centre has a carpark with accessible parking bays near the entrance.
The centre has a number of rooms for hire, perfect for classes, examinations, rehearsals, parties, meetings and more.
- Apple room – The main hall, suitable for large gatherings (parties, meetings, conferences)
- Plum room – Suitable for smaller activities and meetings. Can be used as an additional space to the main hall
- Pear room – This is a small, versatile room which has smaller interview/breakout spaces adjoining it
- Cherry room – A quiet, intimate space for small meetings. This room has a screen at one end for meetings
- Playroom – A bright airy space, perfect for children’s activities and parties. It is self contained and has it’s own entrance, secure access and enclosed garden. It also has it’s own small kitchen area
- Catering – We can provide refreshment set up by our team, in your room and ready for arrival. The commercial kitchen is also available for hire by approved caterers
For further details including availability, a copy of the current rate card or latest timetable of classes held at the centre, please get in touch:
- GWPCommunityCentre@southandvale.gov.uk or call 07598 404 028
To confirm your booking, please complete and return the booking form below.
Take a look at our activity guide to find out more about which activities take place at all of our centres and the hirers details for those sessions:
Address of the centre: 1 Gentian Mews, Great Western Park, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 6GR
We have two other community centres. Find out more by clicking the tabs below:
You can find out more information on how we use your data.