Skip to content


New rules now apply for living, working, travelling and doing business with Europe.  

For local businesses – head to our Economic Development and Business Support area or access more information on the government’s website.

Advice for EU nationals – Brexit means you and your family may need to apply to continue to live in the UK if you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen.  Take a look at the government’s website on what you’ll need to do.