Skip to content

Charity collections

To collect cash or sell items for charity in the street you need a street collection permit.

To collect cash or goods house-to-house you need a house-to-house collection licence.

You should apply at least 28 days before the collection.

There are restrictions on the number of street collections that can take place in the same location on the same day, so please check with our Licensing team before you apply.

To apply, please download and complete a:

and then send it to us using the contact details below.

For details on how we use data relating to licence holders and applicants, please see ourĀ privacy notice for licence holders and applicants.

Once you have completed your collection you must send us a completed form of return:

Contact us - Licensing

Phone icon

01235 422556
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

Vale of White Horse District Council
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB