Skip to content

Get in touch

You can get in touch with us in several ways:

Contact us by phone, email or post

Or if you want to get in touch with a particular department, eg housing or planning see our list of departments on our who we are page

Tell us about a change of circumstances eg. you’ve moved house and have a new address or phone number.

Comment on a consultation, planning application or licensing application

If there’s something you’d like to tell us about about you can contact us using the details at the bottom of the page.

If you are unhappy about something you can also make a formal complaint

Or if you want to request information from the council eg a Freedom of Information request or information in another format

If you have queries about any of the following – please click on the quick links to take you straight to those pages for more answers