All of our public toilets are cleaned on a daily basis. If you are concerned about the cleanliness of a toilet please contact us using the details below.
Please note, all our public toilets are unattended.
All these toilets have disabled access (RADAR key required)
- Abbey Meadow, Abbey Close OX14 3JD – Open – 8am – 8pm (summer) 8am-5pm (winter) This also has a Space to Change facility.
- Hales Meadow, End of Bridge Street OX14 3HX – Open – 24 hours
- Charter Carpark, The Charter Complex OX14 3LZ – closed until further notice
We are very sorry to report that due to significant vandalism we have had to shut the toilets at Charter Car Park in Abingdon until further notice.
Unfortunately, we are not currently able to give an estimate on when they’re likely to reopen. Alternative facilities are available at Abbey Meadow and Hales Meadow. A disabled toilet, run by Abingdon Town Council, is also available under the archway by Abbey Cinema.
These toilets and other public facilities in the district have been repeatedly targeted by vandals in recent months and this costs thousands in public money to repair each time it happens.
If you see someone damaging public facilities, or know who is responsible, please contact the police on 101.
- Southampton street Car Park, SN7 7AZ – Open – 8.30am – 6pm
- Millbrook Square, School Lane, OX12 7JZ – Open – 24 hours
- Manor Road Manor Road recreational ground, Wantage Park, OX12 8DW – Open – 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Portway Car Park, Portway OX12 9BU – Open – 8am – 5.00pm