Skip to content

Help for landlords and tenants

If you are a landlord with a house or flat to rent, you could let it through White Horse Lettings – our service dedicated to helping low income families stay in the local area.

Do you need a house in multiple occupation licence?

house in multiple occupation (HMO) is sometimes called a ‘house share’.

In our districts, landlords need a licence if they rent out a HMO where the property. See our mandatory licensing page

Tenants – find out what your landlord’s legal obligations  are.

Contact us - Private Sector Housing

Phone icon

01235 422436
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

Vale of White Horse District Council
Private Sector Housing Team
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB