Find an application
In this section you can find existing planning applications and comment upon them, and view application decisions.
If you have a specific planning application reference number, please use the search box near the top of this page. Please ensure you type the reference number in correctly, including all punctuation. This search box can also be used with specific information such as agent or applicant name (don't put 'planning application' in your search).
- view current applications via the Planning Application Register
- view recent planning decisions via the Planning Decision Register
- find planning applications using a postcode via the interactive Planning map
- find details on telecoms Planning applications via the Telecommunications Register
- find details on scoping opinions via the Scoping Opinion Register
- find details on screening opinions via the Screen Opinion Register
- find details of Section 106 agreements via the Section 106 Register
Most applications are available online. If you would like to see the hard copy file of a current application, please speak to planning admin. You will need to arrange an appointment (giving at least 24 hours notice) to view the file at 135 Eastern Avenue, Milton Park.
You can also find out more about commenting on an application.
Last reviewed: 21 - 03 - 2016