How to appeal - planning

Anyone who receives an enforcement notice can appeal to the Planning Inspectorate. An appeal will put the notice on hold until the appeal is decided.

People with an interest in the matter, including neighbours, will be consulted and can submit written comments for consideration.

For more details about how to lodge an appeal contact the Planning Inspectorate Planning Portal This link will take you to an external website... .

Every week the Vale publishes a list of current and recent enforcement appeals, which gives details of what stage the appeal is at, and the decision, if it has been made.

Last reviewed: 15 - 05 - 2019

Was this page helpful?YesNo