Faringdon Neighbourhood Plan
The Faringdon Neighbourhood Plan is formally made and part of the Development Plan.
On 14 December 2016 the Faringdon Neighbourhood Plan was officially adopted or 'made' by Vale of White Horse District Council and is now part of the Development Plan.
The official referendum results were as follows:
- Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan - 944
- Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan - 94
- Turnout: 18.9%
For more general information about how neighbourhood plans work please click on neighbourhood plans
- the and
- the plan submitted for Referendum - and
- the examined plan - and
- the neighbourhood plan designation - and
- neighbourhood development plan designation ( and )
- submitted plan ( and ) and the comments on the submitted plan
Last reviewed: 18 - 04 - 2017