Abbey Close car park, Abingdon
Abbey Close car park is near the play area, outdoor pool and children's water feature situated in Abbey Meadows. It is also the closest car park to Abbey Grounds with easy access to the River Thames. It is also a short walk from the town centre, including Cosner's House, the Guildhall and the district and town council offices.
This car park is open 24 hours a day and chargeable seven days a week (including Bank Holidays) from 8am until 6pm. A valid ticket must be displayed at all times during the charging period - including for the free 2 hours.
Disabled badge holders can park free of charge (unlimited time limit), providing they display their badge. If all disabled bays are full a standard bay may be used.
(Monday to Sunday including Bank Holidays)
You can now use Connect Cashless to pay to park by phone.
- Up to two hours – free (with ticket)
- Up to three hours - £1.50
- Up to four hours - £3.40
- Up to six hours - £4.30
- Over six hours - £5.30
- Residents six month parking permit - £144
- Residents annual parking permit - £287
- One month permit (Monday to Friday) - £65
- One month permit (Monday to Sunday) - £78
- Three month permit (Monday to Friday) - £194
- Three month permit (Monday to Sunday) - £233
- Annual permit (Monday to Friday) - £650
- Annual permit (Monday to Sunday) - £779
- A book of ten daily parking permits - £58
For details of how to apply for a parking permit for Abbey Close car park see our Parking permits page.
Last reviewed: 18 - 11 - 2016