Audlett Drive car park, Abingdon
Audlett Drive car park is located to the east of the Waitrose supermarket in Abingdon. It is close to Abbey Meadows and Abbey Grounds with easy access to the River Thames. It is also a short walk from the town centre, the Guildhall and the District and Town Council offices.
This car park is open 24 hours a day and chargeable Monday to Saturday (including Bank Holidays) from 8am until 6pm. Free on Sundays. A valid ticket must be displayed at all times during the charging period - including for the free two hours.
Disabled badge holders can park free of charge (unlimited time limit), providing they display their badge. If all disabled bays are full a standard bay may be used.
You can now use Connect Cashless to pay to park by phone.
- Up to two hours – free (with ticket)
- Up to three hours - £1.50
- Up to four hours - £3.40
- Up to six hours - £4.30
- Over six hours - £5.30
- Residents six month parking permit - £144
- Residents annual parking permit - £287
- One month permit (Monday to Friday) - £65
- One month permit (Monday to Saturday) - £78
- Three month permit (Monday to Friday) - £194
- Three month permit (Monday to Saturday) - £233
- Annual permit (Monday to Friday) - £650
- Annual permit (Monday to Saturday) - £779
For details of how to apply for a parking permit for Audlett Drive car park see our Parking permits page.
Last reviewed: 18 - 11 - 2016