Hales Meadow car park, Abingdon
Culham Road, Abingdon OX14 3NN
Hales Meadow car park is located off Bridge Street just south of the River Thames.
Caravans and motorhomes may use Hales Meadow car park. Please ensure that your parking is sensitive to other users and that your parking is within the marked bays as much as possible. If you are sleeping overnight please call this office on 01235 470118 and if unanswered out of hours please leave a voicemail and a contact telephone number. Alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please see tariff board in Hale Meadow car park for daily rates.
This car park is open 24 hours a day and chargeable seven days a week (including Bank Holidays) from 8am until 6pm. A valid ticket must be displayed at all times during the charging period - including the free two hours.
Disabled badge holders can park free of charge (unlimited time limit), providing they display their badge correctly. If all disabled bays are full then a standard bay may be used.
You can now use Connect Cashless to pay to park by phone.
- Up to two hours – free (with ticket)
- Up to three hours - £1.50
- Up to four hours - £3.10
- Up to six hours - £3.80
- Over six hours - £4.30
- One month permit (Monday to Friday) - £52
- One month permit (Monday to Saturday) - £61
- Three month permit (Monday to Friday) - £157
- Three month permit (Monday to Saturday) - £190
- Annual permit (Monday to Friday) - £520
- Annual permit (Monday to Saturday) - £622
For details of how to apply for parking permits for Hales Meadow car park see our Parking permits page
Last reviewed: 03 - 05 - 2018