Hales Meadow car park, Abingdon
Hales Meadow car park is located off Bridge Street just south of the River Thames.
This car park is open 24 hours a day and chargeable seven days a week (including Bank Holidays) from 8am until 6pm. A valid ticket must be displayed at all times during the charging period - including the free two hours.
Disabled badge holders can park free of charge (unlimited time limit), providing they display their badge correctly. If all disabled bays are full then a standard bay may be used.
You can now use Connect Cashless to pay to park by phone.
- Up to two hours – free (with ticket)
- Up to three hours - £1.50
- Up to four hours - £3.10
- Up to six hours - £3.80
- Over six hours - £4.30
- One month permit (Monday to Friday) - £52
- One month permit (Monday to Saturday) - £61
- Three month permit (Monday to Friday) - £157
- Three month permit (Monday to Saturday) - £190
- Annual permit (Monday to Friday) - £520
- Annual permit (Monday to Saturday) - £622
For details of how to apply for parking permits for Hales Meadow car park see our Parking permits page
Last reviewed: 18 - 11 - 2016