Rye Farm/Rye Farm Commercial car parks, Abingdon
Rye Farm Car Park
Culham Road, Abingdon OX14 3NN
Rye Farm car park is located off Bridge Street just south of the River Thames.
This car park is open 24 hours a day and chargeable seven days a week (including Bank Holidays) from 8am until 6pm. A valid ticket must be displayed at all times during the charging period - including for the free two hours.
Disabled badge holders can park free of charge (unlimited time limit), providing they display their badge correctly. If all disabled bays are full a standard bay may be used.
There is a height restriction in this car park of 2m (6'6")
You can now use Connect Cashless to pay to park by phone.
- Up to two hours – free (with ticket)
- Up to three hours - £1.50
- Up to four hours - £3.10
- Up to six hours - £3.80
- Over six hours - £4.30
- One month permit (Monday to Friday) - £52
- One month permit (Monday to Saturday) - £61
- Three month permit (Monday to Friday) - £157
- Three month permit (Monday to Saturday) - £190
- Annual permit (Monday to Friday) - £520
- Annual permit (Monday to Saturday) - £622
- Residents six month permit - £144
- Residents annual permit - £287
For details of how to apply for a parking permit for Rye Farm car park see our Parking permits page.
Rye Farm Commercial Car Park
Connect location code: 1406
This car park is open 24 hours a day and chargeable seven days a week (including Bank Holidays).
|Length of stay||Charge|
|Up to 24 hours||£7.30 per day|
|Type of permit||Length of permit||Charge|
|Market Traders||Annual, one day per week||£77|
Suitable for coaches, lorries and any vehicles over 6'6".
For caravans and motorhomes: no overnight sleeping without prior notification to the council by either calling 01235 422417 (and leaving a message if out of office hours) or emailing the car parks team with your details.
Last reviewed: 27 - 01 - 2017