Flood advice

Oxfordshire County Council’s flood toolkit website gives advice to homeowners, businesses, landowners and the community on flood prevention and recovery, and what to do in an emergency. 

Flood alerts – you can sign up to the alerts in your area via the Environment Agency Website.

Report flooding – Environment Agency incident hotline 0800 80 70 60

Sewer Flooding or burst water main – Thames Water 0800 316 9800

We do not have a statutory duty to provide sandbags and will only respond to requests for them in extreme emergencies in a specific location.