Skip to content

Nuisance Complaint and Enquiry reporting forms

Please use these forms to make enquiries, requests, reports and complaints

Formal nuisance complaint forms:

Accumulation of waste or rubbish at or inside a property

Artificial lighting nuisance complaint

Bonfires – (burning of commercial or trade waste)

Bonfires – (burning waste in a residential garden)

Dust pollution complaint (Building sites)

Fume pollution complaint

Noise nuisance complaint

Odour nuisance Complaint (not from a domestic/residential property)

Smoke pollution complaint

Unsecured building reporting form (derelict building)

Enquiry forms:

Animal Welfare Licensing enquiry

Environmental Permit enquiry

Mobile Home Site Licensing enquiry

Private Water Supply enquiry

Scrap Metal Licensing enquiry

Contact us - Environmental Protection

Phone icon

01235 422403
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

Vale of White Horse District Council
Environmental Protection Team
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB