Skip to content

Food Export Health Certificates

If you are a food business that wants to export food products to another country, you may need a Food Export Health Certificate – there are different certificates depending on which country you are exporting to.

For further information, please visit the Food Standards Agency website.

To apply for a certificate, please contact our environmental health team using the contact details below.

To complete an application, you will need to pay a fee – you can find how much you will need to pay on our fees page.

Please note, we cannot supply a certificate unless you have a registered food business within our district, and we can vouch for the safety of each batch or consignment of food that you are producing.

We may need to inspect your business premises to verify that the food is produced in compliance with UK legislation and may need to make additional checks, depending on the requirements of the certificate.

Contact us

If you have any questions or queries please contact us using our online query form.

Contact us - Food and Workplace Safety

01235 422403
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Vale of White Horse District Council
Food and Workplace Safety Team
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE