I’ve lost my dog
Reporting a lost dog
You can register your dog as lost on websites such as DogLost.co.uk and you can look on social media ‘lost dog’ pages in your area.
You can report your dog as lost to us. We will require the following information to try and reunite you with your lost dog:
- your name, address & a contact telephone number
- a full description of the dog including details of any collar or tag
- microchip number
- the location and time that you lost the dog
Find out how to claim your lost dog here.
Stray Dog Journey – you can find out what happens after we receive a call about a stray dog.
Contact us - Environmental Protection
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)
Vale of White Horse District Council
Environmental Protection Team
- Dog collars, tags and microchips
- What happens if we find your dog
- Dogs – stray, lost, found or dangerous