White Horse Lettings
White Horse Lettings is dedicated to helping low income families from the South Oxfordshire the Vale of White Horse remain in the local area, while securing good rental returns for private landlords.
Working with both private landlords and many local lettings agencies, we currently support approximately 400 tenancies.
White Horse Lettings provides all of its services free of charge, which means that you retain 100 per cent of the rental income.
Because the scheme is discretionary, we are not obliged to offer assistance to someone we consider unsuitable. This means that we can identify reliable tenants, many of whom have a good track record of privately renting. Our services include:
- Deposit guarantee bond
- First month’s rent paid in advance
- Full rent retained by landlord
- Safety and legal guidance
- Tenancy agreements
- Assistance with serving notices to quit
- Assistance with benefit issues
- Entry and exit inventories
- Property inspections throughout the tenancy
- Tenancy sustainment support
To read more about how White Horse Lettings can help you to find tenants, please see the following links:
- Landlord Terms & Conditions (1.9 MB)
01235 422435 (Yvonne Jeacock) firstname.lastname@example.org
01235 422440 (Kay Leighfield) email@example.com