Skip to content

Entertainment which doesn’t require a licence

Some types of entertainment don’t require a licence, including:

  • educational or promotional films
  • shown as part of an exhibition in a museum or gallery
  • incidental music – live or recorded

For more information, please see our applicant and licence holder guidance.

Contact us - Licensing

01235 422556
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Vale of White Horse District Council
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE