Hales Meadow car park, Abingdon
Culham Road, Abingdon, OX14 3NN
Monday to Sunday – 8am to 6pm
Maximum stay – 23 hours
No return to any district council car park in the town within 2 hours, unless a fee is paid
If you display your Blue Badge, parking is free with no time limits.
- Up to 1 hour – free (with ticket)
- Up to 2 hours – £1.50
- Up to 3 hours – £2.30
- Up to 4 hours – £3.90
- Up to 6 hours – £4.60
- Over 6 hours – £5.10
- Motorcycle parking – free
- One month permit (Monday to Friday) – £57
- One month permit (Monday to Sunday) – £67
- Three month permit (Monday to Friday) – £173
- Three month permit (Monday to Sunday) – £209
- Annual permit (Monday to Friday) – £572
- Annual permit (Monday to Sunday) – £684
Number of spaces
- Total spaces – 21
- Disabled spaces – 2
- Motorhome Bays – 2,
- Coach Drop Off Bay – 1 ( 20 minutes wait limit )
Pay & Display by cash or card
Pay by Phone – Connect Cashless code 1404
Caravans and motorhomes
Caravans and motorhomes may use Hales Meadow car park. Please ensure that your parking is sensitive to other users and that your parking is within the marked bays as much as possible.
If you are sleeping overnight please call 01235 470118. If unanswered out of hours please leave a voicemail and a contact telephone number. Alternatively please email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see tariff board in Hale Meadow car park for daily rates.
- Toilet facilities