Appleton with Eaton Neighbourhood Plan
The Council at its meeting on 6 October 2021 agreed to make the Appleton with Eaton Neighbourhood Plan.
Take a look at the Appleton with Eaton Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version).
The council’s decision statement and made plan will be published in due course. The policies in this plan carry full weight in determining planning applications.
The official referendum results were as follows:
- Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan (YES vote): 176 (95%)
- Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan (NO vote): 9 (5%)
- Turnout: 185 (24.6%)
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement
- Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum version)
- Examiner’s Report
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Consultation Statement
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
- Appendix C
- Appendix D
- Appendix E1
- Appendix E2
- Appendix F
- Appendix G
- Appendix H
- Appendix I
- Appendix J
- Appendix K
- Appendix L
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) Screening Statement
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Parish Council’s response to Clarification note
- Evidence Base and Scoping Report
- Appendix 1 Character Assessment
- Appendix 2 Green Spaces Assessment
- Appendix 3 Village Facilities
- Appendix 4 Community Connectivity Assessment
- Area Designation Map
- Area Designation Letter
If you want to get involved, please contact the Parish Council.
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.