Move Together is a county wide initiative in Oxfordshire that provides personalised support for people who were shielding during the pandemic or whose health has been affected as a result of Covid-19.
A wide range of support and activity choice is available, including home activity packs, phone calls, community activities, exercise sessions for specific conditions, digital apps and much more.
The following activities are taking place across the district please contact the Active Communities team about the classes unless another contact is given:
- Keep fit and mobile: 10.15-11.15am Old Mill Wantage, OX12 7LB £6 a session
- Walking Football: Faringdon Leisure Centre – 8-9pm. Sessions are £4 and open to men and women of all abilities. Please contact the Active Communities team to book
- Love to Move: The Pump House Project Faringdon – a fun age and dementia friendly seated movement programme to music – Every Tuesday starting from the 14 June, 1.30-2.30pm – £5 per session or £25 for all 6 – Contact Annamaria on 07771853337 or email@example.com to book or for more details
- Keep fit and mobile: Didcot Civic Hall 10.15-11.15am. Can be seated or standing for all abilities. £6 a session with tea and coffee afterwards
- Walking Tennis: White Horse Leisure and Tennis Centre – 10am – Sue: Sue.Auger@GLL.ORG
- Gentle Yoga: West Hendred Village Hall – 10am – Contact Linda: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fit and Mobile 50+: Wootton and Dry Sandford Hall 10.30am, £6 a session
- Seated Zumba: Sunningwell Village Hall – 10.30am
The cost for many of the classes and activities are subsidised through the Move Together pathway.
If you would like to speak to one of the Active Communities team about how Move Together can help you, please email email@example.com and ask for Ashley.