The Planning Policy Team is responsible for preparing, monitoring, advising on and reviewing planning policy in the Vale.
- The consultation on the draft Local Plan Part 2 closed on Thursday 4 May 2017. We are reviewing the feedback and will publish the responses in due course. You can view the documents .
Full Council adopted the Local Plan 2031 Part 1: Strategic Sites and Policies on 14 December 2016. Details can be viewed here.
Planning for infrastructure
The Examination of the CIL Charging Schedule has concluded and we have received the Inspector’s Report. The report concluded that, subject to modifications, the CIL Charging Schedule is ‘sound’.
Alongside CIL, we consulted on a draft Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document (SPD). This document sets out the Council’s proposed approach to collecting infrastructure contributions through CIL and Section 106. The Council is now reviewing the feedback ahead of updating and finalising the SPD.
Further information and details can be found below:
The Local Development Scheme
Please note the planning policy relating to minerals and waste matters is the responsibility of Oxfordshire County Council.
Here are some more pages about our work
- Vale of White Horse Local Plan
- Delivering Infrastructure
- News on the Strategic Housing Market Assessment
- Housing supply statement
- Saved policies from the Local Plan 2011
- Local Plan 2011
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Neighbourhood plans
- Supporting documents and older information
- Supplementary planning documents
- Supplementary planning guidance
- Statement of Community Involvement
Last reviewed: 24 - 05 - 2017