The Planning Policy Team is responsible for preparing, monitoring, advising on and reviewing planning policy in the Vale.
- The Council submitted Local Plan 2031 Part 2:Detailed Policies and Additional Sites to the Secretary of State on 23 February 2018. Details can be viewed here.
- The Local Development Scheme has been updated and can be viewed
- The Brownfield Land Register is now available to view and download from our website. Details can be viewed here.
- The latest Authority Monitoring Report has been published. You can view the report here.
- Full Council adopted the Local Plan 2031 Part 1: Strategic Sites and Policies on 14 December 2016. Details can be viewed here.
Planning for infrastructure
The CIL Charging Schedule was adopted by Council on 27 September 2017, and the schedule and other key documents will be implemented from 1 November 2017.
Any application decided on or after 1 November 2017 will be liable to pay CIL, regardless of when the application was submitted.
The CIL Charging Schedule should be read alongside our Developer Contributions SPD, which provides guidance on how CIL will work alongside S106/S278 agreements.
Adoption follows the examination of our CIL Charging Schedule.
Further information and details can be found below:
The Local Development Scheme
Please note the planning policy relating to minerals and waste matters is the responsibility of Oxfordshire County Council.
Here are some more pages about our work
- Vale of White Horse Local Plan
- Delivering Infrastructure
- News on the Strategic Housing Market Assessment
- Housing supply statement
- Saved policies from the Local Plan 2011
- Local Plan 2011
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Neighbourhood plans
- Supporting documents and older information
- Supplementary planning documents
- Supplementary planning guidance
- Statement of Community Involvement
Last reviewed: 14 - 03 - 2018