The Planning Policy Team is responsible for preparing, monitoring, advising on and reviewing planning policy in the Vale.
Full Council adopted the Local Plan 2031 Part 1: Strategic Sites and Policies on 14 December 2016. Details can be viewed here.
- Consultations have been launched on Community Infrastructure Levy Draft Charging Schedule and draft Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document
Planning for infrastructure
Vale of White Horse District Council is proposing to carry out a public Examination of the Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Draft Charging Schedule (DCS) on 23 February 2017. In preparation for this, we are consulting on a number of further modifications that are required to the DCS before the Examination.
Alongside the updated CIL documents, we are consulting on a draft Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document (SPD). This document sets out the Council’s proposed approach to collecting infrastructure contributions through CIL and Section 106.
Further information and details on how to provide feedback on each consultation can be found below:
The Local Development Scheme
Please note the planning policy relating to minerals and waste matters is the responsibility of Oxfordshire County Council.
Here are some more pages about our work
- Vale of White Horse Local Plan
- Delivering Infrastructure
- News on the Strategic Housing Market Assessment
- Housing supply statement
- Saved policies from the Local Plan 2011
- Local Plan 2011
- Community Infrastructure Levy
- Neighbourhood plans
- Supporting documents and older information
- Supplementary planning documents
- Supplementary planning guidance
- Statement of Community Involvement
Last reviewed: 15 - 12 - 2016