Local Covid-19 alert level
We’ve now entered Step 4 of the government’s roadmap and many restrictions have now lifted.
The government is advising everyone should be cautious as cases continue to rise. You can do this by meeting up outside, where you can, or open windows if you have visitors indoors, wear a face covering in crowded places, and take a test if you think you might have Covid-19 symptoms.
The government are advising that people who have been identified as clinically extremely vulnerable do not need to shield any longer. You can find out more about this new guidance via the governments website.
Coronavirus remains a serious health risk. You should stay cautious to help protect yourself and others.
- Meet outside, or open windows and doors for indoor visitors
- If you think you have symptoms stay at home and take a PCR test
- Wear face coverings in crowded places and on public transport
- Check in to venues when you go out
- Wash your hands with soap regularly, and for at least 20 seconds
- Get vaccinated