Skip to content

Tenant enquiries – commercial properties

including community halls

If you are a tenant in one of our commercial properties or community halls, you will need to contact us before you make any changes if you would like to:

  • Sublet
  • Make alterations to the building
  • Change of use of the building

You are responsible for some costs.  The minimum amount that we will require is £350+VAT.

Once this is picked up by a member of our property team, you will need to provide us with the following information:

  • A copy of the lease and/or under lease
  • Your solicitor’s details

Contact us - Property team

01235 422660
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Vale of White Horse District Council
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE