Improving energy efficiency in community buildings – case studies
In July 2023, our climate and biodiversity held an online event about improving the energy efficiency of community buildings for groups across the Vale of White Horse and South Oxfordshire districts.
Recordings of the presentations are available at the links below, along with copies of the slides.
Dominic Lamb and Jessie Fieth, South Oxfordshire and Vale of White Horse District Councils – on the support that the district councils can offer to groups that manage community buildings.
- Click here to see the council climate team presentation
- Click here for the council climate team presentation slides
Michael Esvelt, Oxford Brookes University – on the energy audits offered by Energy Solutions Oxfordshire.
- Click here to view the Oxford Brookes presentation
- Click here for the Oxford Brookes presentation slides
John Atkins, Wallingford Sports Trust – on the energy efficiency improvements made to the Wallingford Sports Trust building.
- Click here to view the Wallingford Sports Trust presentation
- Click here for the Wallingford Sports Trust presentation slides
- Debbie Greenfield and Chris Warwick, Harwellian Club – on the energy efficiency improvements made to the Harwellian Club.
- Click here to see the Harwellian Club presentation.
- Click here for the Harwellian presentation slides
You can also visit the website for Centre for Sustainable Energy which has lots of examples under the improving your community building tab.
Contact us - Climate and biodiversity team
Vale of White Horse District Council