Community Trigger

If you have reported the same anti-social behaviour to an agency three or more times in a six month period, and you feel the problem has not been properly addressed, you can request a community trigger.

Do not use this form to report anti-social behaviour for the first time. If you are reporting for the first time, please start by taking a look at our ‘What is anti-social behaviour?’ page.

If your request meets the threshold for a case review, this will be carried out by the Community Safety Partnership, deciding if any further action can be taken to resolve the issue.

Please note, a community trigger cannot be used to make a complaint about an agencies services. If you have a complaint about our community safety service, you can raise a formal complaint here. If you have a complaint about one of our partnership agencies, please contact them directly.

Contact us - Community Trigger

Phone icon

01235 422590
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

Vale of White Horse District Council
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB