Skip to content

Loss of utilities advice

Electricity – check to make sure the issue isn’t just affecting your property.  If it is just your house, check your trip switches to see if you can fix it yourself.  If your area experiences a power cut use a smart phone to check the SSE Powertrack website to see if the problem has been reported.  You can also call SSE on 105. 

Gas – If your gas meter is displaying ‘ON’ and you’re not receiving a gas supply, please call 0800 111 999.

Water – If you’ve got no water or low pressure, please contact Thames Water on 08000 316 9800 or check their website for more help and advice.