Skip to content

Council tax – submitting documents

You can upload supporting documents related to your council tax by via this online form.

You can send us the following:

  • Power of Attorney – if you have been granted Power of Attorney over a taxpayer
  • Grant of Probate – if you are acting for the estate of a deceased taxpayer
  • Missing payments – if you believe we have not received a payment you have made
  • General correspondence – if you have a general query or are unable to post a letter to the council tax office
  • Covid 19 – if you are affected by the Covid-19 pandemic and are concerned about paying your council tax.

If you have any further queries, please contact the team.

Contact us - Council tax

0345 302 2315
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Vale of White Horse District Council
PO Box 882