Council financial reports
Each report title takes you to the webpage where this information is published. Please email email@example.com if you cannot find what you are looking for.
- Revenue budget and capital programme – each February we publish a budget for day-to-day expenditure needed to provide our services for the upcoming financial year.
- Treasury managment outturn reports – this report, published at the end of each financial year, helps to ensure adequate monitoring and reporting of our treasury management activities.
- Council statement of accounts – a formal statement of accounts published at the end of each financial year.
- Council payments over £250 report – a monthly report of individual payments made to suppliers over £250 (£500 before July 2016).
- Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) spending reports – an annual summary of how developer contributions are secured, received, and spent for new developments in the local area and how we intend to allocate our CIL funds.
- Business rates accounts – a monthly list of business rates accounts for non-domestic properties.
- Grant awards made to date – a list of council grants allocated to the community and voluntary sector.
- List of contractors selling to the council – a list of contractors who currently supply their services and goods to us.