Skip to content

Supported housing

helping you to live independently

Supported accommodation is used to support young people, young parents, care leavers, and those with mental health issues.

The Young Person’s Supported Accommodation Pathway can offer accommodation, with support, to young people across the County. The accommodation usually comprises of a room in a house with shared facilities, along with two or three other young people. Self-contained flats are available for young parents.

If you would like to be considered for this type of supported accommodation and you are either homeless or at risk of homelessness, please contact a Housing Officer on 01235 422452 for a telephone assessment

If you’re under 18, you will need to contact Oxfordshire County Council’s social care team – 01865 897987.

Contact us - Housing needs

01235 422452
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)