Skip to content

Apply to the housing register

To apply for social housing you need to join the Housing Register, by visiting the Homechoice website.

To join the Housing Register you may have to provide proof of ID and proof of your circumstances.

We do not own any houses with all social housing owned by Registered Social Landlords (Housing Associations). You can see how social housing is given out using our Housing Allocation Policy.

For alternative ways of finding a new home please see Finding a home.

Contact us - Housing lettings

01235 422436
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)