Complaints or concerns about a licensed premises

If you are concerned about a licensed premises, please speak with the premises manager to try to resolve the problem informally.

You can also check the licence for the premises via our Licensing Register

If this fails to resolve the situation, please email us with details of your concerns. You must include your name and address, and we would suggest you include your phone number in case an officer would like to contact you to discuss further.

Some complaints may not be the Council’s responsibility to deal with, but we can advise you who would be the most appropriate agency in those cases.

If the issue still can’t be resolved, you can submit a request to review a licence. Before you do this please read our guidance on applying for a review.

If necessary, our Licensing Panel will then look at the licence and can, in extreme cases, suspend or revoke the licence, or part of it.

To see licences that are currently under review please see Licences under review.

Contact us - Licensing

Phone icon

01235 422556
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Address icon

Vale of White Horse District Council
135 Eastern Avenue
Milton Park
OX14 4SB