How to advertise your application
You must complete and display the relevant notice of the application below in a prominent visible location at your premises:
- new premises or club premises licence
- variation to a premises or club premises
- minor variation to a premises or club premises licence
The notice must include details of the activities and hours for which you wish to hold the licence.
The site notice must be:
- on pale blue paper
- A4 size or larger
- font size 16.
If applying for a new licence/club certificate or to make a change
- display the notice for 28 days starting from the day after you submit your application
- publish the notice in a locally circulated newspaper within ten working days starting from the day after you submit your application.
If applying to make a minor variation to an existing licence/club certificate
You must display the notice for ten days starting from the day after you submit your application. This notice should be on white paper.
Those applying for minor variations do NOT need to publish a notice in the local paper.