New Cabinet Members confirmed at Vale of White Horse District Council
Councillor Bethia Thomas, Leader of Vale of White Horse District Council has today (2 October) confirmed details of the council’s new cabinet.
The new cabinet has been confirmed as:
- Councillor Bethia Thomas – Leader of the Council and Cabinet Member Climate Action and the Environment
- Councillor Mark Coleman – Deputy Leader and Cabinet Member for Environmental Services and Waste
- Councillor Diana Lugova – Cabinet Member for Planning and Development Management
- Councillor Andrew Crawford – Cabinet Member for Finance and Property
- Councillor Andy Foulsham – Cabinet Member for Corporate Services, Policy and Programmes
- Councillor Debra Dewhurst – Cabinet Member for Leisure Centres and Community Buildings
- Councillor Helen Pighills – Cabinet Member for Community Health and Wellbeing
- Councillor Sue Caul – Cabinet Member for Affordable Housing, Infrastructure, Development and Governance
- Councillor Lucy Edwards – Cabinet Member for Communications
- Councillor Neil Fawcett – Cabinet Member for Economic Development
Cllr Bethia Thomas said:
“I’d like to thank our existing cabinet members and welcome our new cabinet members. Our new cabinet is a true example of diversity and inclusion, retaining the experience of members with proven records of delivering over the years, with their wealth of experience and abilities, and brand-new members who will, I have no doubt, bring fresh ideas and perspective to their roles.
“We are all fully committed to delivering our priorities for the benefit of residents and businesses across the district, as well as our continued climate action and drive towards making the district carbon neutral by 2030.”
For more detailed information, visit the Vale of White Horse website cabinet page.