Skip to content

Improving energy efficiency on listed buildings

We can provide specific advice on improving the Energy Performance of a listed building following the receipt of a new Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

An EPC will contain a list of recommended measures to make a building more energy efficient, some of which may require listed building consent.

We offer pre-application advice for a fee please get in touch to find out more using the contact details at the bottom of the page. 

For further advice on the self-certification process for rented property exemptions please see the government’s website.

Contact us - Planning

01235 422600
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)

Vale of White Horse District Council
Abbey House
Abbey Close
OX14 3JE