Ashbury Neighbourhood Plan
The Ashbury Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 17 July 2019. Take a look at the made Ashbury Neighbourhood Plan and final Decision Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
- Information Statement and Information for Voters
- Decision Statement
- Examiner’s Report
- Comments Received During the Publicity Period
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Ashbury Parish Council’s Response to Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Strategic Environmental Assessment Screening Statement
- Habitat Regulations Screening Assessment
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.