East Hanney Neighbourhood Plan
East Hanney Parish Council is working on creating a neighbourhood plan to influence the way their area grows and develops into the future.
What’s happening now?
Following the independent examination of the East Hanney Neighbourhood Plan, the district council has decided that the plan should proceed to referendum. The referendum will take place on Thursday 11th April.
To vote you must be registered to vote in local elections by Friday 22 March and live in the referendum area. Make sure you register to vote if you haven’t already.
If you want to vote by post, you will need to complete an application form and send it to the Electoral Registration Officer to arrive by 5pm on Monday 25 March at the address below for Abbey House or email to email@example.com. More information is available on our Vote by Post page.
If you can’t get to the polling station and don’t wish to vote by post, you may be able to vote by proxy. If you want to vote by proxy, you will need to complete an application form and send it to the Electoral Registration Officer to arrive by 5pm on Wednesday 3 April at the address below for Abbey House or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available on our Vote by Proxy page.
Take a look at the specified documents:
- Information Statement and Information for Voters
- Decision Statement
- Examiner’s Report
- Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version)
- Summary of representations submitted to the examiner
The specified documents can also be viewed at Reception, Vale of White Horse District Council, Abbey House, Abbey Close, Abingdon OX14 3JE.
If you need help accessing the specified documents, please contact the district council’s neighbourhood planning team on 01235 422600 or email email@example.com.
Please help spread the word about the referendum to those without access to the internet.
You can view the neighbourhood plan and supporting documents below:
- Neighbourhood Plan (referendum version)
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Appendix A – Base Line Evidence
- Appendix B – Village and Community Infrastructure Report and Community Project List
- Appendix C – Settlement Boundary Appraisal Report
- Appendix D – Local Green Spaces Study (updated following examination)
- Appendix E – Character Assessment
- Appendix F – Design Guidance and Code
- Appendix G – Community Questionnaire Report
- Appendix H – SEA Screening Statement
- Appendix I – Views
- Consultation Statement Appendices
- Area Designation Map and Application
- Area Designation Letter
- Examination Arrangements
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Clarification Note
- Parish Council Response to the Clarification Note (Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4)
Additional information can be found on the parish council’s website.
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning home page. If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please call us on 01235 422600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.