Shrivenham Neighbourhood Plan
The Shrivenham Neighbourhood Plan was made (adopted) as part of the district council’s development plan on 18 May 2021. Take a look at the made Shrivenham Neighbourhood Plan, and final Decision Statement. You can also view the Modification Statement detailing changes made to the plan.
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement
- Examiner’s Report
- Summary of representations submitted to the examiner
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Parish Council’s response to the clarification note
- District Council’s response to the clarification note
- Supporting appendices
- SEA Screening Statement
- Neighbourhood Area Map
If you want to get involved, please contact the Parish Council.
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.
Contact us - Planning policy
(Text phone users add 18001 before dialing)
Vale of White Horse District Council