West Hanney Neighbourhood Plan
The Council at its meeting on 6 October 2021 agreed to make the West Hanney Neighbourhood Plan.
Take a look at the West Hanney Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version). The policies in this plan carry full weight in determining planning applications.
The council’s decision statement and the made plan will be published in due course.
The official referendum results were as follows:
- Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan (YES vote): 164 (98%)
- Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan (NO vote): 3 (2%)
- Turnout: 167 (34.1%)
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement
- Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum version)
- Examiner’s report
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Parish Council’s response to the Clarification Note
- Appendix A Character Assessment
- Appendix B Community Questionnaire
- Appendix C SWOT Analysis
- Appendix D Community Infrastructure Project
- Appendix E SEA Screening Statement
- Appendix F Community Project List
- Area Designation Letter
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.