West Hanney Neighbourhood Plan
West Hanney Parish Council is working on creating a neighbourhood plan to influence the way their area grows and develops into the future.
What’s happening now?
The Council at its meeting on 6 October agreed to make the West Hanney Neighbourhood Plan. The council’s decision statement and made plan will be published in due course.
Take a look at the West Hanney Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum Version)
The official referendum results were as follows:
- Votes in favour of adopting the neighbourhood plan (YES vote): 164 (98%)
- Votes against adopting the neighbourhood plan (NO vote): 3 (2%)
- Turnout: 167 (34.1%)
Take a look at:
- Information Statement
- Decision Statement
- Neighbourhood Plan (Referendum version)
- Examiner’s report
- Comments received during the publicity period
- Consultation Statement
- Basic Conditions Statement
- Examiner’s Clarification Note
- Parish Council’s response to the Clarification Note
- Appendix A Character Assessment
- Appendix B Community Questionnaire
- Appendix C SWOT Analysis
- Appendix D Community Infrastructure Project
- Appendix E SEA Screening Statement
- Appendix F Community Project List
- Area Designation Letter
More information on the process is available on our Neighbourhood Planning Resources page.
If you would like to discuss neighbourhood planning with a member of the team, please contact us.