Grants for voluntary sector organisations
We offer the following grants to voluntary and non-profit organisations in the district, including town and parish councils.
- New Homes Bonus - currently closed.
- Capital Grants - currently closed.
- Festival/Event Grants - NOW OPEN!
- Partnership Grants - currently closed.
Other types of council and partnership funding
- Flood grants for businesses and homeowners - funding for those affected by the floods in 2013/14
- Disabled Facilities Grants - funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01491 823203 for more information)
- Community Games Fund - funding for small-scale community sports events
- Business rates relief - how to apply for a reduction in your business rates
- Green Deal - helping you make your home more energy-efficient
- Home improvement loans - support for changes to your home
Funding advice - finding other sources of funding
We help fund Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA), who support voluntary and community sector groups and organisations based in Oxfordshire and offer all kinds of advice, including sources of funding and getting fit to fund.
Hilary Burr at OCVA is our contact for the district and can be reached on 01865 258911 or at email@example.com to discuss potential funding options for your project or service. For more information, .
Last reviewed: 16 - 09 - 2014