Grants for voluntary sector organisations
We offer the following grants to voluntary and non-profit organisations in the district, including town and parish councils.
- New Homes Bonus - Currently open until 5pm on 15 January 2016 (Abingdon and Faringdon committee areas only)
- Capital Grants - Currently open until 5pm on 15 January 2016 (all committee areas)
- Festival/Event Grants - now open (all areas)
- Partnership Grants - currently closed.
Other types of council and partnership funding
- Flood grants for businesses and homeowners - funding for those affected by the floods in 2013/14
- Disabled Facilities Grants - funding for home adaptations (please contact the Disabled Facilities Grant team on 01235 540555 for more information)
- Business rates relief - how to apply for a reduction in your business rates
- Energy saving grants - helping you make your home more energy-efficient
- Home improvement loans - support for changes to your home
Funding advice - finding other sources of funding
We help fund Oxfordshire Community and Voluntary Action (OCVA), who support voluntary and community sector groups and organisations based in Oxfordshire and offer all kinds of advice, including sources of funding and getting fit to fund.
We recommend any organisation looking for funding talks to OCVA before applying to our schemes, you can contact them on 01865 251948 or at email@example.com to discuss potential funding options for your project or service. For more information, .
Last reviewed: 17 - 11 - 2015