How our services are affected by the coronavirus
All our council offices are closed. Please see our contacts page for email addresses and telephone numbers for each of our departments. Our phone lines remain open if you need to speak to someone, however it’s likely to be quicker if you look for your information on our website or email us.
For details on services provided by Oxfordshire County Council please visit the county council's website.
Our waste collections are running normally. If we're experiencing a small amount of disruption to some of our waste collection services we will keep you up to date on our waste services update page.
Parking charges to be re-introduced from 8 June
Parking charges are currently suspended but will be re-introduced in district council car parks from Monday 8 June - from then on you must display a ticket or have a valid online or text payment confirmation,. NHS and care staff will still be able to park for free with a valid COVID-19 pass. Find out more on our car parks pages.
Leisure and community centres, parks and play areas, and The Beacon
Meetings, elections, referendums and events
- Our Planning Committee will take place online on 26 May - find out more details here.
- our South and Vale Business Awards will now take place in the autumn – there's more information at www.svbs.co.uk
- All of our activities run by the Active Communities team. For more information please email email@example.com
- Police and Crime Commissioner Election has been postponed and will now take place in 2021
- The Shrivenham Neighbourhood Plan referendum was postponed - we don't have a new date yet.
We can accept email applications for some types of taxi licence but we cannot offer licensing appointments until further notice. For more information head to our taxi licensing webpage.
Planning and building control
Last reviewed: 01 - 06 - 2020